Terms & Conditions
1. All orders are delivered as soon as payment is successful. Usually within 3 minutes.
2. All sales are final and we do not provide any refunds on completed orders.
3. We do not take any responsibility for bans, though it never happened in our 3 years experience of rs gold trading.
4. You might be required to send ID copy as a proof you are the owner of a bank account. In the case of fraud those documents will be given to local authorities.
5. Your documents will be used only to prevent frauds.
6. You might get our newsletters to your email address.
7. We reserve right to decline suspicious payments and refund orders within 24 hours.
8. All your personal information provided to us maintains confidentiality.
9. Customer agree on receiving SMS to their phones and comply with our phone verification system when placing an order.
10. Privacy Protection and Data Handeling Policy:
All the personal data provided by the customer is processed by the administrator.
Only Rsgold420 administrators and customer supports (only during their work hours) have access to personal information.
All the personal data remains confidential at all times and is used only to prevent fraudulent activity. In case of fraud personal information is provided only to money transactor.
Personal data is processed only to prevent fraud/scam: to make sure that a person is not using stolen account/card or that it is not used without owners consent.
After leaving the website personal data is stored in our servers and are accessed only in case of peculiar activity on clients account or fraud.
The buyer has a right not to provide personal data, in this case support is obligated to make a refund.
11. Refund policy:
After completed purchase, we deliver goods as quick as possible, usually within few minutes. If customer insists to get money back we offer a full refund, but it can only be done before delivery of goods/services. Keep in mind that refund might take up to a week, it depends on the payment method.
12. Additional Terms and Conditions; EULAs
When you use G2A Pay services provided by G2A.COM Limited (hereinafter referred to as the "G2A Pay services provider") to make a purchase on our website, responsibility over your purchase will first be transferred to G2A.COM Limited before it is delivered to you. G2A.COM is becoming Merchant of Record over your purchase. G2A Pay services provider assumes primary responsibility, with our assistance, for payment and payment related customer support. The terms between G2A Pay services provider and customers who utilize services of G2A Pay are governed by separate agreements which can be found under the link https://pay.g2a.com/terms-and-conditions and are not subject to the Terms on this website.
In order to proceed the payment transaction, you temporary entrusts the G2A.COM with subject of the transaction, and G2A.COM takes responsibility for the product and for the transaction processing.
You are responsible for any fees, taxes or other costs associated with the purchase and delivery of your items resulting from charges imposed by your relationship with payment services providers or the duties and taxes imposed by your local customs officials or other regulatory body.
For customer service inquiries or disputes, You may contact us by email at [email protected]
Questions related to payments made through G2A Pay services provider payment should be addressed to [email protected]
Where possible, we will work with you and/or any user selling on our website, to resolve any disputes arising from your purchase.